BFM Fittings - Flexible Connectors
- Engineered Equipment and Parts
- Horizontal Belt Vacuum Filters
- Disc Vacuum Filters
- Rotary Drum Vacuum Filters
- Filter Presses
- Pressure Candle Filters
- Vertical Tower Pressure Filters
- Pusher Centrifuges
- Peeler Centrifuges
- Inverting Basket Centrifuges
- Vertical Basket Centrifuges
- Decanter Centrifuges
- Field Services and Consulting
- BFM Fittings - Flexible Connectors
BFM Fittings are a patented industrial connector technology that makes manufacturing cleaner, safer and more efficient. National Filter Media is one of only four approved distributors of BFM Fittings in the United States. We pride ourselves on our service and quickly returning customers’ calls. Call us today to learn how BFM Fittings can help your company!
BFM Fittings Advantages
- BFM Fittings ensure an absolute seal meaning there are no leaks or dust. This snap-in, flexible connector and spigot eliminates the leaking problems associated with traditional hose clamp systems. Additionally, the fittings prevent` product build-up to keep your equipment clean. Whether under positive or negative pressure, BFM Fittings improve system performance.
- Health and safety risks to workers hands are reduced when installing BFM Fittings as no tools are required. These fittings further increase safety and productivity by eliminating connector blow outs and leakage as they seal from the inside. Traditional hose-clamp systems frequently have hose clamp failure due to over-pressure and explosions, but pressure only tightens the seal of our BFMfittings.
- BFM Fittings also increase the efficiency of your process. The more flexible, robust materials of BFM connectors extend the product life, snap-in fit makes installation easy and standardized BFM connector sizes mean you need to keep less stock on hand. Changing connectors can be completed in less than a minute preventing expensive outages of your equipment. BFM Fittings are the perfect fit every time.
- BFM Fittings are especially designed for sifters that rotate, shake and vibrate. Their flexibility ensures that movement does not damage the system. The clear material makes product checks easy as workers can monitor the quality of the product as it goes through the piping without having to stop the process.
BFM Fittings Specifics
BFM Fittings are available in a variety of diameters in 2-inch increments, from 4 inches up to 65 inches. Connectors are available in lengths starting at 3 inches then in 2-inch increments from 4 inches up to 19 feet, 8 inches. Call us today and we will work with you to determine the perfect standardized size for your application. Your BFMfittings will be made to order and shipped to National Filter Media where we can keep your specific fittings on site, ready to be sent to you whenever you need them.
BFM Fitting Installation
Material options include:
- Clear polyurethane – USDA Dairy equipment approved
- Breathable polyester – for high temperature installation
- Breathable polypropylene – for low temperature installation
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) – for very high temperatures, caustic or acid
- Kevlar – flame retardant for over-pressure and potentially explosive applications
- Polypropylene – light blocking for sensitive applications
BFM Fittings Applications
BFMfittings are FDA approved and are a great solution for the food industry. They are also useful in the chemical, mineral and pharmaceutical industries.
- Food processing
- Chicken processing
- Powder connections
- Vibrating and oscillating sifters
- Conveyers and feeders
- Silos and bin inlet and outlets
- Vibro tubes
- Rotary valves
- Concrete manufacturing
- Plaster manufacturing
- Feed mill
There is no limit to the possible applications for the BFMfittings. If you think BFMfittings may be the solution for your pipe connection, give us a call and we’ll work with you to find your best fit.
Take advantage of National Filter Media’s excellent customer service and choose us as your BFMfittings supplier. Our technicians will be there when you need them, ready to help with any issue.
Contact A Technical Expert
Call us today to learn how our expertise can provide you with the filtration solution you’ve been looking for. We’ll build a relationship with you that will last well beyond the sale, providing you with unparalleled customer service and technical filtration expertise.
Have a Question?
Contact one of our Technical Advisors Today
691 North 400 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84103